What I Do

I am a Specialized Minister in the RCA. That means I was ordained as a Minister of Word and Sacrament, but that I work in a specific type of ministry, not necessarily in a church context. My ministry could be called Biblical Hospitality. It could be called Spiritual Direction. It could be called Christian Coaching. […]

Read More What I Do